“Nothing you wear is more important than your smile”.
A good smile is like an instant face lift and an instant mood lift. Improving your smile is one of the greatest investments that you can make.
Creating a beautiful smile is an intimate process. We design the perfect smile to accent your facial features, hair color, complexion and personality.
This involves a combination of treatments like veneering the teeth, gum contouring, teeth whitening etc.
Reasons why you should choose Signature Smiles Dental Clinic
- Team of highly experienced and skilled esthetic dentists. They have been trained in USA, UK Germany & Italy
- Painless dentistry/ painless dental treatments
- Our in house dental lab helps us to deliver affordable and quality restorations in minimal time
- Latest technology and materials are used
Dental Veneers are wafer thin, custom made shells of tooth colored materials, used to cover the front surface of teeth.
- Chipped Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Protruding teeth
- Stained teeth
Types of Veneers
- Composite / Direct Veneers
- Porcelain / Indirect Veneers
Composite Veneers / Direct Veneers
These are single sitting, chair side veneers made with tooth coloured composite material.
- Composite Veneers change your smile in a single sitting and painlessly
- They are more affordable than ceramic veneers
- Perfect shade matching may not achieved
- Composite Veneers have compromised strength and may break while biting on hard foods
- They discolor with time, require maintenance and may need to be replaced constantly
- They come with no warranty
- They cannot be used to correct severe defects
Porcelain Veneers / Indirect veneers:
These are made in the dental laboratory and need 2- 3 sittings
Types of Indirect Veneers at Signature Smiles
- Ultra T (Ultra Translucent)
- They are more durable and last for 12 – 25 years
- They rarely require maintenance
- Better esthetics and shade matching can be achieved with ceramic veneers
- They come with personalized warranty cards
- They are an ideal choice to correct severe misalignment form color to spacing issues
- More expensive than composite veneers
- Need more sitting than direct veneers
Procedure of ceramic veneers at Swastik Smile Care Center Dental Clinic
- Consultation with our Esthetic expert
- Records of your smile are made by clicking pictures and taking impressions for study models
- Your expectations regarding smile improvements are discussed.
- A mock up is made on the study models to give you an idea of the final results.
- Teeth are prepared and impressions taken which are sent to the laboratory to fabricate veneers
- Temporary veneers are placed.
- In the final sitting the veneers are cemented.