A dental implant is an artificial replacement for the root portion of your natural tooth and is anchored into a pre drilled socket in your jaw bone to support a crown, a bridge or secure a denture firmly in place. They are the ideal option for replacing missing teeth as they last a life time. In function and aesthetics, they are very similar to natural teeth.
Dental Implants surgery is a highly skilled procedure and the success of this treatment lies in the expertise of the performing Implantologist. Not every licensed dentist has experience of the potential complications that can occur during surgery.
Implantologist at Swastik Smile Care Center: Dr. Pritish Lodha (BDS)
He has been in clinical practice since last 20 years. Equipped with a master’s degree in Periodontics, he has trained extensively in the US, Germany & Italy on different Implant systems. He has kept himself updated on the latest in the field of implantology and has successfully placed over 1000’s of implants with a success ratio of 98%.
Types of Implants:
- Nobel Bio-Care from Switzerland
- Bio- Denta from Switzerland
- Ankylos from Germany
- Bio Horizon from USA
We offer almost all globally accepted implant systems besides the ones mentioned above. If you wish any specific system that is not mentioned, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure of Treatment:
- In the first consultation, we analyse the x-rays, scans and oral conditions to prepare options of treatment. The options are offered keeping in mind the clinical status and expectations of the patient.
- Treatment plan includes the treatment estimate, time required at each step and warranty offered.
- Once, all the pros and cons of the treatment are discussed from the medical, practical & financial point of view, you are free to make the final decision.
- At signature Smiles implant surgery is a routine chair side procedure and is done under local anesthesia. It is virtually painless and the patient walks out comfortably after the surgery.
Besides quality treatment, we also offer the following:
- Free Airport Transfers
- Free pick up from Hotel to Clinic
- Assistance with booking of accommodation
- The service of an English-speaking representative throughout the patient stay at the clinic – ready and willing to help with any problem
The fact that we provide warranties is an assurance of our good work.